Revolved Side Angle Pose
Highly Active and energetic pose. This Posture involves deep twist to the spine and exerts acute pressure to the abdominal organs.
Sanskrit Name/Parivrtta Parsvakonasana
Pose Level– 1 and 2
Contraindications and Cautions
- High or low blood pressure
- Abdominal ulcer
- Hip bone replacement
- Pregnancy ( All trimesters)
Parivrtta Trikonasna, Upavistha Konasana, Virasana, Virabhadrasana-1.
Bharadvajasana, Marichyasana-3, Tadasana.
- Improve flexibility legs, knees, and ankles
- Stretches the groins, spine, chest and lungs, and shoulders
- Stimulates abdominal organs
- Increases stamina
- Improves digestion and balance
- Improve circulation
- Reduces lower back pain